Vaporesso Luxe 220W with SKRR Tank 8ml
Vaporesso’s latest kit features the Luxe mod and the SKRR tank. The Luxe is a dual-18650 mod rated for 220 watts and is powered by the reliable Omni 4.0 chip. The SKRR is a leak and spitback-resistant sub ohm tank that comes with mesh and strip coils and some more tricks up its sleeve.
The Luxe mod is gorgeous and it is one of the best-looking mods we have ever used. It comes with a centered 510 connection that allows it to fit 28 mm atomizers with no overhang. The shape, size, and rounded edges make it a pleasure to hold, even if it is rather heavier than previous Vaporesso dual-battery mods
The plastic front and back covers make the Luxe a fingerprint magnet, but that’s to be expected. The screen is large (2 inches) and the font is crisp and properly sized.
This thing hits fast — so fast that five quick clicks to turn it off will have your atomizer producing some vapor!
I like how Vaporesso implemented the “touchscreen” functionality of the Luxe. The touch capable part of the screen is not a part of the display but on the lower part of the front panel. Think of it as touch buttons.
The SKRR tank is 24.5 mm at the base (around 26.5 mm at the airflow ring) and holds up to 8 mL of e-liquid with the bubble glass on. It features a convenient push-to-slide top fill system and a child-resistant drip tip design that screws in to prevent the tank from opening. This feature does set the SKRR tank apart from the rest of the sub ohm tanks of the market
- QF Meshed flax fiber/cotton 0.2-ohm coil: Rated for 50-80 watts, best at 65-75 watts (included)
- QF Strip flax fiber/cotton 0.15-ohm coil: Rated for 50-80 watts, best at 65-75 watts (included)
- SK CCELL ceramic/SS316 0.5-ohm coil: TC compatible, rated for 50-70 watts, best at 55-65 watts (not included)
The specs above are listed from Vaporesso’s website,The QF coils are wicked with a combination of flax fiber and cotton, similar to what we have seen from companies like Freemax and Horizontech.
- Dual-battery monitoring
- Selected mode
- Puff counter/duration
- Five clicks on and off
- Three clicks to unlock
- Three taps on logo to enter menu
- Left and right touch to navigate menu
- Tap logo to enter submenu
- Left and right touch to navigate submenu
- Tap logo to exit submenu
- Select “Exit” to go to the home screen
- Fire to lock
- Variable wattage modes (VW-H/VW-N/VW-S)
- CCW (wattage curves)
- SP (super player mode)
- VV (variable voltage)
- CCV (voltage curves)
- TC modes (SS/Ni/Ti/M1/M2)
- BP (bypass mode)