Hellvape Passage RDA is an intricate atomizing unit developed in collaboration with the famous vaping reviewer--Suck My Mod. Made of durable stainless steel, it features an expansive build deck on the 24mm base with two centered posts. Each post comes with a single separation block that can slide vertically on the track, helping align coils to make installation simple and easy.
As for the airflow control system, it features a three slot construct that is further separated into 19 smaller honeycomb style airflow holes. Each passageway on the airflow contains 5, 9, and 5 holes, respectively throttling or opening the airflow. At last, the Passage comes paired with an 810 drip tip which is made from a new material named AG+, this material is antibacterial to help maintain cleanliness. Anyway, the Passage RDA is worth a shot.
We've enjoyed it from 40 watts to 100 watts, depending on the airflow setting and coils used. And it works well for squonking or dripping due to a raised squonk platform and generous juice well. You can have the best of both worlds.
In general, there are no hiccups with flimsy O-rings and tight or lose parts. The overall fit and finish of the Passage RDA is of high quality.
- 24mm Base Diameter
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Knurled Threaded Top Cap
- Internal Honeycomb Airflow Holes
- Tracked Airflow Control - Individual Airflow Passages
- Two Post Build Deck + Top Secured via Flathead Screws
- Floating and Tracked Separation Block Per Post to Help Install Uneven Coils
- PEEK Insulator
- Dual Coil Configuration
- 810 AG+ Anti-Microbial/Bacterial Drip Tip
- 810 Frosted PMMA Drip Tip
- 510 BF Squonk Pin
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Matte Black Piano Black, Purple, Stainless Steel, Gold, and Blue
1 x 24mm Passage RDA
1 x Spare 810 DT
1 x 510 Adapter
1 x BF pin
1 x Accessory Bag
1 x Passage Sticker
1 x User Manual