The Fetch pro is the successor to the original Fetch Device. Using a single 18650 battery (not included), this device can power up to 80 watts. The pod is compatible with the RPM and the RGC coils! The RGC option is better equipped to handle the power of the Fetch Pro however, and is great for cloud chasing. A truly supercharged vape pod!
- Size 93.5 x 46 x 22mm
- Weight 102g (18650 battery not included)
- Input Voltage 3.3V – 4.2V
- Output Voltage 0.5V – 4.0V
- Resistance Range 0.1ohm – 2.5ohm
- Output Wattage 5W -80W
- Charging Voltage 5V
- Output Mode Watts
- Both pods feature bottom adjustable airflow
- Dual channel direct airflow designed to optimize flavour
- Single 18650 battery supported allowing 5W – 80W output
- New RGC conical mesh 0.17ohm kanthal coil
- An upgraded RPM coil with more cotton and increased, wider airflow
- RPM pod is compatible with RPM80, RPM80 Pro and RPM40 coils
- Large side firing bar for better interaction
- Composite material with unique textures and a luster finish
- Their first pod kit to offer fast type C charging
- A brand new user interface and core processing unit
Four internal magnets can be found in the base of the mod section, these lining up with those on the pods themselves. We tried shaking them out with moderate force and they were going nowhere!
When placing an 18650 battery within the sled and closing the hinged door, there is no rattle. Indeed the battery slipped in with ease and the mod now felt like a solid bit of kit.
There was no rattling from the menu rocker either, so all good stuff.
he SMOK Fetch Pro is equipped with a bright 0.96 inch TFT screen.
The colours are clean and vivid, with pin sharp rounded text and numerals. The current power level (in watts) takes up plenty of real estate, the way it should be.
What's in the box
- Fetch Pro Device
- RPM Pod 4.3ml capacity (RPM mesh coil 0.4ohm pre installed)
- RGC Pod 4.0ml capacity (RGC conical mesh coil 0.17ohm)
- Type C USB cable
- User manual
- Battery safety card
- Warranty card