Frequently Asked Questions on STLTH Pod Systems:
How Many Pods are in a STLTH Pod Pack-There are 3 pods/pack
- Your style of puff has developed over time and adjusting to STLTH will take time, so please be patient. STLTH product is designed for mouth-to-lung puffs.
- Prior to using your STLTH device for the first time, please fully charge your device by plugging the provided micro USB charging cable into the charging port on the bottom of the device. Once the device is fully charged, the battery LED indicator will switch from orange to white. For safety precautions and maximum battery life, only charge with a 0.5A charger.
- Once the device is fully charged, insert the STLTH pod cartridge into the device as shown in the picture on the next page. Press the STLTH pod cartridge into the device; the device sleeve will hold the pod cartridge in place during use.
- To activate your STLTH device, simply inhale through the STLTH pod cartridge mouthpiece like you would on a tobacco cigarette.
- When the charge level drops to 10%, the LED indicator will turn orange.
- When the LED indicator flashes five times consecutively after a draw, the device needs to be charged.
- For optimal performance, the contact between the device and the pod cartridge should be dry. When applicable, use a cotton tipped swab to absorb any condensation drops on the battery pin contacts.
- For optimal performance, do not leave pod cartridges in an environment where temperature is below 15°C (59°F) or above 27°C (81°F).
- For best performance complete pod cartridges within 36 hours from first use. Keep the device away from water, rain, snow and extreme temperatures.
- Storing the device/pod cartridges in a vertical position will improve the flavor and performance.
- Do not use the device upside down, always keep the device vertical during consumption.
- Take short breaks between each puff in order to let the cotton coil saturate with e-liquid to improve flavor and to prevent leaking and dry hits.
For more information on operating your STLTH Devices visit: https://stlthvape.com/pages/stlth-user-manual
Looking for pods for your device? Check out our entire collection of STLTH pods here!