The Vaporesso Target PM30 has a built in 1200mAh battery, with a 3 power levels up to 25W and is an amazing smooth hit every time. It can be used with the coils from the Vaporesso GTX Coils series. has a 3.5ml Juice capacity
This skinny pod mod system is capable of firing up to 30 watts and with an impressive 1200mAh internal battery, its certainly going to last a long while between charges.
There is no display to worry about, just a small fire button on the face of the device which illuminates when pressed. Its got the kind of finish that changes depending on where the light hits it, almost pearlescent. The mouthpiece up top is non-removable but its very simple and smooth
No airflow control on these pods, so we will be solely relying on the coils to restrict the airflow. To fill the pod with e-liquid you don’t need to remove the PM30 pod from the device as it now has a slide top-fill system, which includes a valve…which is ideal as it limits the chance of leakage. The device stands up nicely on its base. With only a small fire button to worry about, there are only 2 fire button sequences to remember.
Here’s the info:
- Fire Button 5 Clicks – Turns the device On & Off
- Fire button 3 Clicks – Will alternate power setting between Red, Green and Blue.
What power output you get from the device will depend on the resistance of the coils installed. With the GTX Mesh 0.6ohm vaping at 25-30 watts you will get the full flavour profile of your juice and a nice cloud.
Vaporesso Target PM30 Specs and Features
- Size: 117.1×26.7×22.0mm
- Battery: 1200mAH Internal
- E-Liquid Capacity: 3.5ml (TPD Version 2.0ml)
- Output Wattage: 30
- Suitable Resistance: 0.1Ω-3.0Ω
- Airflow – Adjustable on the RGC Pod/Coil
- Charging: Max 1A charge via USB-C Port
- Available colours: Red | Green | Black | Silver | Blue | Purple
Inside the Box
- 1 x PM30 Device
- 2 x PM30 Pod (2.0ml TPD)
- 1 x 0.6Ω GTX Mesh Coil (Best 20-30w)
- 1 x 1.2Ω GTX Regular Coil (8-12w)
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x Reminder Card