VooPoo Drag 3 kit is completely redesigned featuring their Versatile TPP Tank utilizing 2 x 18650 batteries and uses the Gene.Fan 2.0 Chipset to fire up to 177W. Their Smart mode automatically sets the mod to the ideal wattage for your coil when you insert the pod. This is great for new vapers who aren’t sure how high they should set the wattage and also prevents the mod from accidentally being set too high.
The kit comes with the TPP Tank and a 510 adapter that allows it to be used on the Drag 3 and any other mod with a 510 connection. This TPP Tank is also compatible with previous Voopoo pod mods like the Argus, Argus Pro, Argus X, Drag Max, Drag X & Drag S. Likewise, the 510 adapter allows the Drag 3 to be used with all PnP tanks.
The mod is completely wrapped in a high quality leather with zinc alloy frame giving it a premium quality look and feel and is surprisingly lightweight.
Atomizers up to 24mm won’t overhang but a 25mm tank overhangs just the slightest bit; it’s barely noticeable. The screen is a large full-color display that is identical to the one on the Drag Max. It’s high-resolution, bright, and crisp. This screen displays individual battery life indicators, mode, wattage, a puff counter, voltage, coil resistance, and puff time.
The TPP Tank allows it to be used on any other mod with a 510 connector. Depending on the coil that you use you can go from a direct lung draw with the airflow open, down to a restricted lung hit with the airflow nearly closed up. With the wide bore of the drip tip and the large size of this pod tank, the TPP Tank will work best with DL coils for DL vaping. If you want a MTL vape you’re better off with the MTL PnP tank.
What's In The Box:
- 1 x Drag 3 Device
- 1 x TPP Pod Tank
- 1 x TPP DM1 0.15ohm Coil
- 1 x TPP DM2 0.20ohm Coil
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Find more TPP replacement coils here
Voopoo Drag 3 Mod Specs:
- Gene.Fan 2.0 Chipset
- Dual 18650 Battery Mod
- 177W Maximum Wattage Output
- Adjustable Wattage
- Smart, Power & TC Modes
- Compatible with 510, TPP, and PnP Tanks
TPP Pod Tank Specs:
- 5.5ml Capacity
- Adjustable Airflow
- 510 Adapter Is Compatible with PnP Tanks
Drag 3 Button Combinations
- Power On or Off: Press the fire button 5 times.
- Switch Modes: Press the fire button 3 times.
- Change UI: Hold both adjustment buttons to bring up the UI menu. Then use the adjustment buttons to select the UI you desire. Hold the fire button to confirm.
- Lock/Unlock All Buttons (Including the Fire Button): Hold the fire button and top adjustment button together.
- Reset Puff Counter: Hold the fire button and bottom adjustment button together.
- Open TC Settings Menu: Hold both adjustment buttons while in TC mode. Here you can change the TCR value, adjust the wattage, and set the coil resistance.
Find a replacement TPP pod for your tank here!