Warranty & Caring for Your E-Juice
- E-liquids are not covered under any warranty due to their consumable nature. If you find that the juice tastes different from a previous batch, the manufacture's guarantee that their formulas do not change but some known reasons for the change of taste may include (i) if the manufacturing date falls close to current date, the juice may require more steeping.
- Please shake well and leave in dark area for a few days. (ii) If you left the e-juice in a hot area or in direct sunlight, the heat may have affected the taste of e-liquid, especially if it contains nicotine, (iii) If you changed your tank type, atomizer resistance or battery voltage it may be causing reduction or increase in nicotine dosage per puff, or under or over heating the juice to change the flavour.
- Check the suggested voltage range for your atomizer resistance and try at the lower end of that voltage range; (iv) a survey of 500 customers has shown that the taste of e-juice as well as of some food items may change after they stopped smoking which can be explained as being caused by restoration of taste buds due to reduction in tobacco and other types of smoking; (v) Nicotine can oxidize when exposed to sunlight for extended periods of time, resulting in a slight color change of the e-liquid and also possibly a slight change in flavor.
- Manufacturers use dark colored bottles to combat this issue, but you can also avoid this physical change by simply storing your liquid in a drawer or similar dark, dry place at room temperature.
We hope this information is helpful.
Please call our store for further information on storing your e-liquid
Warranty & Exchange Policy-Hardware
Exchanges are available only on batteries and charger that are deemed defective due to manufacturers error – not due to physical damage – within 30 days from the date of purchase, with the originals receipt and the box and all of its contents. For further information on manufacturer's warranty please visit their websites. We do not offer returns or in store credits on any products due to sanitary concerns.
The functionality of the product in question will be assessed by a VAPEXCAPE employee who will troubleshoot the device to determine whether it is defective and warrants replacement. If the employee is able to determine that the battery or charger arrived from the manufacturer with performance-affecting defects, and that it was purchased for VAPEXCAPE within the preceding 30 days, then it will be exchanged for a new product that is the same as the defective one.
Coils and e-juice are not covered under this exchange policy, as they are consumable goods and cannot be restocked or resold. Atomizers and accessories are also not covered under VAPEXCAPE’S exchange policy unless they feature visible manufacturing defects, such as mastheads.
When Does the Warranty not apply:
- (a) to cosmetic damage, (b) to damage caused by use with products other than those purchased from VapeXcape; (c) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, or other external cause; (d) to damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of VapeXcape; (e) to a product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability or has been used with materials deemed inappropriate by law at the discretion of VapeXcape staff; (f) damage caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product;
Disposables, Atomizer Tanks & Coils:
- Due to the consumable nature and limited life expectancy of disposable e-cigarettes, atomizer tanks, atomizer coils, we offer a dead on arrival (DOA) warranty, if they do not work out of the box we will replace them free of charge if you follow the below guidelines. You may be asked to return all defective units with their original packaging and all initially included components for confirmation and for testing the unit to find root causes.
Batteries and Chargers:
- VapeXcape's warranty policy only covers defects that arise through a normal use of the product and does not cover other issues that are a result of (i) improper maintenance or modification; (ii) use with parts or supplies not provided or supported by VapeXcape; (iii) operation outside the product’s specifications; (iv) physical abuse or unauthorized modification or misuse; (v) electrical short circuits due to not keeping the thread connectors on atomizers, chargers and battery clean and dry; or (vi) Battery failure due to leaking of liquid to the thread is not covered under VapeXcape’s warranty; or (vii) any battery where basic cleaning and sanitation standards have not been maintained – it must be clean for our staff to handle and test the device in order to verify a defect.
If your questions or concerns have not been addressed by one of our retail locations, please call our Vapexcape Regina store @ 306-584-8273 or our Corporate Office directly at (403) 462-2774 and speak personally to our owner's group. Your feedback and comments are extremely important to our organization and our suppliers.