Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age for purchasing e-cigarettes, vapes and vaporizers?
- To purchase any vape products, including e-cigarettes and vaporizers, you must be legal age for purchasing tobacco. By default, that is 19 years old but may vary by territory or province. In Saskatchewan that age is 18 years of age.
- No minors are allowed in our retail store locations as per the law governing minors.
Can I pay via Visa, Mastercard, e-transfer or Visa Debit?
- Yes, Vapexcape Regina accepts pre-paid visa, including Visa debit or e-transfers on www.vaperegina.ca
- Our on-line banking payment system is conducted through the secure banking system of TD Commercial Merchants On-Line Sales.
- We will soon offer Apple Pay as well and e-transfers for those without credit cards.
Can I call to discuss a problem with my current device even if I haven't purchased it at your store?
Our staff are ambassadors of the vaping community and are happy to provide you with technical help or recommend you to a manufacturer's site for further instructions.
- Our Google Reviews clearly state that our staff have offered many helpful tips to vape users and beginners. We provide instore lessons for new vapers, drippers or mechanical mods and coil building.
- Our staff promote battery safety and are available to inspect your device and show you proper battery safety on your current device-no matter where you bought it from