LOST, DAMAGED & MISSING PACKAGE POLICY
Lost or Damaged Shipments:
- After an item leaves Vapexcape store or warehouse facility, the package becomes the responsibility of the parcel carrier. As a result, delays are not our fault – and not something that we can track in a prompt manner. Delivery errors and delays are out of our control, but we are still understanding. We must always confirm that you, your concierge, or your local post box does not contain your package before we can open an investigation with the postal carrier.
- As a result, you would need to submit in writing a declaration that you have not received our package so we can submit it to the carrier.
- We will send you all copies of the investigation that are forwarded to us.
- The postal carrier will require you to confirm all information.
- We must ensure the package is indeed lost before re-sending any items. There is always a possibility that the package is sitting in a depot and could be delivered the very next day
Regular Parcel Post ( tracking-no insurance)
- It is our suggestion all packages be shipped via Canada Post Parcel Service. Vapexcape will not be held responsible for lost or damaged packages/product sent via the non-trackable service you requested.